Navigate code, with definitions and references
Code intelligence provides advanced code navigation features that let developers explore source code. It displays rich metadata about functions, variables, and cross-references in the code.
Install the browser extension Add code intelligence to your code host and/or code review tool by installing the Sourcegraph browser extension. Demo video Watch the code intelligence demo video to see it in action on GitHub. Try on public code Interested in trying code intelligence out on public code? See this sample file on Sourcegraph Cloud.
- Add a GitHub repository to your Sourcegraph instance
- Index a Go repository
- Index a C++ repository
- Index other languages
- Add LSIF to many repositories
- Adding LSIF to CI workflows
- Search-based code intelligence
- Precise code intelligence
- Writing an indexer