Universal Code Search: Move fast, even in big codebases.
Find and fix things across all of your code faster with Sourcegraph. Onboard to a new codebase, make large-scale refactors, increase efficiency, address security risks, root-cause incidents, and more.
This website is home to Sourcegraph’s feature, installation, administration, and development documentation.
You can quickly try out Sourcegraph locally using Docker, which takes only a few minutes and lets you try out all of its features:
docker run -d --publish 7080:7080 --publish 127.0.0.1:3370:3370 --rm --volume ~/.sourcegraph/config:/etc/sourcegraph --volume ~/.sourcegraph/data:/var/opt/sourcegraph sourcegraph/server:3.31.2
For next steps, visit the Docker installation documentation.
Features and tutorials
- Tour: A walkthrough of Sourcegraph’s features, with real-world example use cases.
- Using Sourcegraph
- How to run a Sourcegraph trial at your company
- Integrations with GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.
- Chrome and Firefox browser extensions
- Sourcegraph cloud
- Differences between Sourcegraph cloud and self-hosted
- Indexing open source code in Sourcegraph cloud
- Contributing to Sourcegraph
- Sourcegraph handbook
- Sourcegraph blog
- @sourcegraph on Twitter
- Product Roadmap