Universal Code Search: Move fast, even in big codebases.
Find and fix things across all of your code faster with Sourcegraph. Onboard to a new codebase, make large-scale refactors, increase efficiency, address security risks, root-cause incidents, and more.
This website is home to Sourcegraph’s feature, administration (including deployment and configuration), and development documentation.
Try Sourcegraph locally
You can quickly try out Sourcegraph locally using Docker, which takes only a few minutes and lets you try out all of its features:
docker run -d --publish 7080:7080 --publish 127.0.0.1:3370:3370 --rm --volume ~/.sourcegraph/config:/etc/sourcegraph --volume ~/.sourcegraph/data:/var/opt/sourcegraph sourcegraph/server:3.39.1
For next steps, visit the Docker deployment documentation.
Features and tutorials
- Tour: A walkthrough of Sourcegraph’s features, with real-world example use cases.
- Using Sourcegraph
- How to run a Sourcegraph trial at your company
- Integrations with GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.
- Chrome and Firefox browser extensions
- Site Administrator Quickstart
- Sourcegraph Cloud
- Differences between Sourcegraph Cloud and self-hosted
- Indexing open source code in Sourcegraph Cloud
- Contributing to Sourcegraph
- Sourcegraph handbook
- Sourcegraph blog
- @sourcegraph on Twitter
- Product Roadmap