Add repositories (from code hosts) to Sourcegraph
- Add repositories from a code host (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket Server, AWS CodeCommit, Phabricator, or Gitolite)
- Add repositories by Git clone URLs
- Add Perforce repositories
- Add repositories from the local disk
If your repositories are not showing up:
- On single-node deployments, check the logs from the
sourcegraph/serverDocker container for error messages related to communication with your code host’s API.
- On Kubernetes cluster deployments, check the logs from the
- Check the site admin Repositories page on Sourcegraph (and ensure you’re logged in as an admin).
If your repositories are showing up but are not cloning or updating from the original Git repository:
- Go to the repository’s Mirroring settings page and inspect the Check connection logs.