Administration guides and documentation for self-hosted Sourcegraph instances.
Administration is usually handled by site administrators are the admins responsible for deploying, managing, and configuring Sourcegraph for regular users. They have special privileges on a Sourcegraph instance. Check out this quickstart guide for more info on Site Administration.
- Best Practices
- Deploying workers
- PostgreSQL configuration
- Upgrading PostgreSQL
- Using external services (PostgreSQL, Redis, S3/GCS)
- Experimental Validation
- Experimental Executors
- Experimental Deploy executors
- Site Administrator Quickstart
- Adding Git repositories (from a code host or clone URL)
- HTTP and HTTPS/SSL configuration
- User authentication
- Setting the URL for your instance
- Repository permissions
- Batch Changes
For deployment configuration, please refer to the relevant installation guide.