Documentation for developers contributing to the Sourcegraph code base
Learn how to develop Sourcegraph on your machine.
Clarification and discussion about key concepts, architecture, and development stack.
sg- the Sourcegraph developer tool
- Developing the web clients
- Developing the GraphQL API
- Developing batch changes
- Developing code intelligence
- Developing code insights
- Developing code monitoring
- Developing observability
- Developing Sourcegraph extensions
- Dependencies and generated code
- Code reviews
- Commit messages
- Exposing services
- Developing a store
- Developing a worker
- Developing an out-of-band migration
- Developing a background routine
- Code host connections on local dev environment
Guides to help with troubleshooting, configuring test instances, debugging, and more.
- How to write and run tests
- Testing against code hosts