Usage of Architecture Decision Records (ADRs)
This page is an ADR log. Read the first entry to learn about the reasoning and context behind the adoption of ADRs.
Are you considering adding an ADR? Check out the How-to page!
To preserve order, individual documents are prefixed by the current epoch Unix timestamp.
- Record architecture decisions
- Use Go for scripting purposes
- Use Tech Radar
- Sunset Datadog integration
- Stop using Buildkite Analytics for backend tests
- Consolidate redis-store and redis-cache in a single instance
- Deprecate raw git commands in gitserver
- Audit log on top of structured logging
- Do not adopt git fork from Microsoft